2017 Skippers Aviation Cadetships are now open
We are calling for EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
in the 2017 Moorabbin Flying Services Cadetships Program for Skippers Aviation in Western Australia.
Commencing in January 2017 this 20 – 22 month course includes: PPL, MECPL, MECIR, MCC, ATPL’s & either a Dash 8 or Brasilia Type Rating.
2 years employment will be offered to you subject to you successfully completing the course and type rating.
Expected cost of this course to be $175,000.00. For further details please forward your expression of interest to email@example.com
Applications for the 2018 Sharp Airline Cadetship are now open!
For your chance be part of the 2018 Class of Sharp Cadets,
Do you meet the following requirements?
- Passed Year 12
- Pass in English, Maths (Methods or equivalent), Physics
- Australian citizen or have permanent residency
- Applicants applying for the cadetship are not required to have any previous aviation experience, but are required to have:
- Applications are accepted all year round, with formal interviews undertaken at our Moorabbin campus at various times throughout the year.
- The course does not attract any Government financial assistance, such as VET Fee Help / HECS.